Simple, cheap and delicious soya milk
Looking for an easy soya milk recipe and method? Look no further, this one is simple and tastes delicious!
Fresh Soya Milk
- 1 cup dried soya bean
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 dates
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts
- Soak beans in water overnight or 12 hours
- Wash beans and remove loose skins
- Place beans in blender and cover with water
- Add all other ingredients
- Blend until smooth
- Add more water until you reach milky consistency
Usually on chef’s recipe pages, you have to read the chef’s life story and how their mother’s dog’s sister, inspred them to cook at the age of 2. All this just to then spend 10 minutes looking for the actual recipe you wanted, which is the only reason for visiting this page anyway.
I’ve put it at the top so you don’t have to read all this crap underneath!
Use this soya milk milk as you would dairy. Use the same method for making cream but add more dates and vanilla but less water.
That’s it really. Now cook off!